Aligning your 3PL for RFP Success
Anytime On-Demand Webinar Featuring:
C. John Langley Jr., Ph.D.
Penn State University
A recent survey concluded that 22% of transportation RFP’s were price checks for existing service providers. How can 3PL’s avoid these costly wastes of time, especially when the average RFP response often exceeds $20,000.
Join Professor John Langley from Penn State’s Smeal College of Business, North America’s No 1. undergraduate supply chain education according to Gartner Group as he discusses the following topics:
- The increasing trends of price checks in the transportation RFP process
- The new generation of qualification approaches and technologies to automate the process
- How alignment between RFP teams, sales and solution delivery can result in a competitive advantage
- The impact and cost of failing to share data across a 3PL and what it means to customer loyalty and profitability
- Includes a product demonstration - live software - of Winmore for Bid and Tender Collaboration
Watch this short video preview of the event: