Register Now For This Exclusive Webinar Event
Moderated By Evan Armstrong
Thurs, Feb 6th, 2020
2:00 PM ET / 11:00 AM PT
Fortunately, a new breed of software is helping brokers, carriers and forwarders lock in their contracts by digitizing the RFP process.
Join Evan Armstrong in a thoughtful discussion and assessment of software that transforms a 3PL’s RFP process. Evan will spend 30 minutes with Winmore Founder and Chief Marketing Officer John Golob discussing insightful topics such as:
- The current volatility in the logistics market between spot rates and contracted rates
- The importance of qualifying RFP’s and avoiding price checks
- Developing a digital process that consistently applies your best practices in preparing winning responses
- Accepting the fact that Excel isn’t going away
- Creating a culture of collaboration, assisted by digital gathering places to improve information-sharing with solution delivery teams.
- A real-life case study on the transformation impact of bid and tender collaboration software at a $175M freight broker.
Following the discussion, Evan will turn over the program to a live demonstration of the new breed of digital software which “feels more like using Instagram than business software.”
Logistics commercial, finance/pricing, and legal leaders and contributors are encouraged to attend this free discussion.
To download the latest Armstrong & Associates Study, "Winmore: Driver of Contracted Revenue for 3PLs", click here:
About Armstrong & Associates
Armstrong & Associates, Inc. (A&A) was established in 1980 to meet the needs of a newly deregulated domestic transportation market. Since then, through its leading Third-Party Logistics (3PL) market research and history of helping companies outsource logistics functions, A&A has become an internationally recognized key resource for 3PL market information and consulting.
A&A’s mission is to have leading proprietary supply chain knowledge and market research not available anywhere else. As proof of our continued work in supporting our mission, A&A’s 3PL market research is frequently cited in media articles, publications, and securities filings by publicly traded 3PLs. In addition, A&A’s email newsletter currently has over 85,000 subscribers globally.
A&A’s market research complements its consulting activities by providing continually updated data for analysis. Based upon its unsurpassed knowledge of the 3PL market and the operations of leading 3PLs, A&A has provided strategic planning consulting services to over 30 3PLs, supported 21 closed investment transactions, and provided advice to numerous companies looking to benchmark existing 3PL operations or outsource logistics functions.